Coaching for Leadership Development:
Work to instill a capability in the leader or leadership team to bring the organization to another level of effectiveness. At times, this may mean helping the leader become a coach himself or herself. Also, we will help develop your leadership abilities.
Leadership Coaching will help clients:
- Identify strengths and areas needing development;
- Give and receive constructive, open feedback/’feed-forward’ to and from others
- Identify and collaboratively create action plans for future development
- Develop a sustainability plan to ensure successful implementation and long-term success
- Identify resources, such as mentors, who can help guide participants through their learning process
Coaching would apply when an individual leader is:
- Taking on a new role or rising in level within an organization;
- Slated for development because he/she has been identified as high potential or as someone who fits in the succession management process;
- Expanding the scope of his/her responsibilities to include new challenges, e.g , an increase in geographic, multinational, or cross-cultural territory or the rolling in of other divisions or departments;
- Charged with driving some kind of organizational change or strategy critical to organizational success;
- In need of optimizing his or her own capabilities to improve the performance of others.
Duration: The Leadership Coaching or Development programs run for periods of 3-6 months or 6-12 months Your investment (cost): This can be worked around to tailor a program that yields for the attainment of the client’s objectives.