In executive and leadership coaching, both the executive and the organization/institution benefit. This is achieved as the executive is helped through a coaching relationship to leverage his skills set to produce improved performance and in the process translating into growth for his organization.
According to the International Coach Federation Global Coaching Study performed in 2009, the median company return was reported to be 700% with almost one fifth of respondents reporting an ROI of at least 50 times
(5000%) the initial investment.
There are indeed great benefits to be reaped from an investment in coaching.
Some of these include:
- Improved performance/results in business;
- Better work-life balance;
- Accountability partnership and support geared to help clients achieve desired outcomes;
- Vital support when making big shifts or transitions in life or career;
- Improved personal development;
- Improved interpersonal/people management skills;
- Enhanced capacity to build productive teams;